WB JECA 2023: Application Process Begins On Wbjeeb.in
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has started accepting applications for the WB JECA 2023. Interested candidates can submit their WB JECA 2023 Applications on wbjeeb.in. The last date to apply online is February 8.
Before applying, interested candidates are advised to carefully go through the WB JECA 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus of Examination, and other details on the official website. While applying, candidates will also be required to pay an application fee of Rs 500. The WB JECA 2023 Application fee for candidates from the SC/CT/OBC-A/OBC-B categories is Rs 400.
The WB JECA is an annual state-level entrance examination conducted by the WBJEEB for admissions into MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses in several colleges and institutions across West Bengal. As per the official schedule, the WB JECA 2023 Exam will be conducted on July 8, 2023, in the offline pen-and-paper mode.
Also Read: TANCET 2023: Registration Window To Open On February 1 – Know How To Apply
WB JECA 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelors degree with a minimum of 60% for the General Category and 45% for the Reserved category.
- Candidates must also have secured 60% in Mathematics at the UG level and 60% in Secondary and Higher Secondary Mathematics.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics at the UG level
- Candidates with a three-year B.Sc Hons degree with at least 60% in Honors subject at the UG level with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Students must also have secured 60% in classes 10 and 12 with 60% in mathematics from a recognized board.
WB JECA 2023: How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official WBJEEB page – wbjeeb.in
- Under the examinations section on the homepage, click on the WB JECA tab
- In the new page that opens, click on the application link for JECA 2023
- Register online and login again to the portal using your login credentials
- Fill the application from with all required details
- Upload relevant documents and pay the exam fee online
- Submit the application form
- Download the application confirmation page for reference
Also Read: Gujarat Panchayat Junior Clerk Exam Canceled Due To Paper Leak, Exam To Be Held Later
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI